Otorhinolaryngology i.e. most commonly known as ENT in which the specialist/doctor treats the ear, nose, throat, and few parts of the head and neck. What makes the ENT Specialists Best? The best ENT Specialists are the ones who are highly trained to offer the best comprehensive ENT treatments, use an innovative approach, and have vast experience in the field.
Let us explore this field and identify things that can help you find the right ENT Specialist in Delhi whom you can consult and assure to get the best results:
Treatment ENT specialists do:
Though this field of otolaryngology is quite broad, the good is that it covers numerous different conditions. Some ENTs consider themselves to be a generalist, meaning they can treat a range of conditions. On the other hand, some take additional training or specialization in a particular subject to be a master in that area. Following are the fields ENT specialists are working in.
· Allergy: Allergies in your Ear, nose, and throat can be treated by medication, avoidance of pollen, dust, mold, food, and immunotherapy (allergy shots), etc.
· Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery: ENT’s do offer various surgeries like cosmetic, functional, and reconstructive surgical plastic treatment. These can be done to remove abnormalities of the face and neck. For Example, deviated septum, cleft palate, or rhinoplasty.
· Head and Neck: The ENT can also detect cancerous and noncancerous tumors in your head or neck, thyroid, and parathyroid and help you get the right treatment for this condition. Examples: cancer of the voice box, lump in the neck, or thyroid.
· Laryngology: ENT specialists can also assist you with the various disorders of the throat, including swallowing and voice problems. For example, hoarseness, sore throat, and swallowing disorder.
· Otology and Neurotology: They can help you treat the diseases of the ear, that includes injury, nerve pathway disorders, and cancer. These problems can majorly affect your ear and balance and hence require immediate attention. Examples: hearing loss, ear infection, and dizziness.
· Pediatric Otolaryngology: Some ENT specialists do specialization in ENT treatment for children and so they are called Pediatric otolaryngologists. They help with the assessment and treatment of various diseases in children. This includes various and special ENT problems such as birth defects in the neck and head as well as child’s developmental delays. For example, adenoid infection and tonsils, Down’s syndrome and airway problems, etc.
· Rhinology: In this field, the ENT doctor can help you with the various disorders related to your nose and sinuses. For example, nose bleed, sinus disorder, and loss of smell, etc.
Hope this guide will be useful for you to choose the best ENT specialist in Delhi.
Finding the Best ENT Specialist in Delhi
The Adventis ENT & Cochlear Implant Clinic is recognized as the best place to find an ENT specialist in Delhi. The clinic offers complete diagnosis and treatment for all ear, nose, throat, head, and neck-related conditions for all ages. Their team consisted of qualified ENT doctors, ENT surgeons, Cochlear Implant Surgeons, Audiologists, and Speech Therapists. The clinic is located in Greater Kailash, South Delhi which makes it the most prominent center in Delhi to get treatment for ENT conditions.
Adventis ENT & Cochlear Implant Clinic
E-48, Block E, Greater Kailash I,
Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048
- +91-82-8551-1959 , 96-5451-8169